Soraa Offers LED with Wireless Control
Soraa will be incorporating the option of wireless control into its LED product line, starting with the company’s PAR30L (long neck) LED lamp.
Soraa’s wirelessly controlled PAR30L LED provides users a variety of customizable remote functions including dimming, control of lamps in user-defined groups and user-designed preset lighting scenes.
Soraa will offer its wireless PAR30L lamps in combination with a mobile application that runs on both iOS and Android platforms, and the lamps can form a mesh network and connect in almost unlimited numbers to a smart phone. Utilizing Bluetooth Smart, the lamps can interact directly with smartphones, without the need of a bridge or router. The lamps can be operated in public mode, giving access to everyone, and private mode, restricting access to a few people.
The company will also provide a wireless and portable Control developed by Seed Labs to replace the traditional wall dimmer switches.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash