Southern California Edison Deploys FirstFuel to Deliver Energy Efficiency Program
Southern California Edison (SCE) has selected FirstFuel Software to deliver a continuous engagement program using advanced analytics to help its medium-sized commercial customers achieve increased energy efficiency. The program is part of the Innovative Design for Energy Efficiency Activities (IDEEA365) initiative, a larger California program designed to help investor-owned utilities adopt new energy efficiency ideas and technologies.
The FirstFuel program will use smart grid data from more than 10,000 mid-sized commercial buildings across multiple business types to help more of SCE’s customers participate and benefit from energy-efficiency programs. While many of the largest buildings are already achieving substantial energy savings, FirstFuel’s analysis has shown that mid-sized buildings can offer 40 percent of the total savings potential in an average commercial portfolio.
FirstFuel’s analytics will help SCE and its customers better understand, on a building-by-building basis, where the best opportunities are for efficiency and help customers to reduce energy use through continuous engagement.
The multi-channel program will use FirstFuel’s energy web platform, e-mail alerting and SCE’s commercial customer service teams to deliver energy performance intelligence to customers.
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data