Southern California Edison Hires Opower
Southern California Edison (SCE) has selected Opower for a strategic multi-year partnership. SCE will leverage the Opower platform, Opower 6, to deliver energy management solutions to all customer classes.
In February, the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) said it had selected Opower for a multi-year partnership to deliver personalized communications to residential, commercial and industrial customers. SMUD will replace a set of existing systems with the Opower platform.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation