Southern States Begin to Embrace Energy Efficiency
According to Schneider Electric, a new trend is emerging in an area where progress in energy efficiency is unexpected – the Southern United States.
Schneider says the reason is two-fold: increased sustainability pressures coupled with the reality of maintaining aging infrastructure with growing financial constraints.
Schneider Electric has seen an acceleration of Southern communities leveraging energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs) to help fund critical infrastructure renovations that they could not otherwise afford. This financial vehicle allows cities and schools to pay for capital improvements over time without increasing taxes or their debt load.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection