SPARC Spins Off Energy Management Business
Software company SPARC says its energy management business, 5twenty, is robust enough to be a stand-alone company, so SPARC is spinning it off.
5twenty technology helps building owners drive efficiency through energy-related cost reductions. SPARC initially developed 5twenty to deliver energy efficiency assessments for the Department of Veterans Affairs. Since then, 5twenty has expanded into the commercial market.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement