SPARC Spins Off Energy Management Business
Software company SPARC says its energy management business, 5twenty, is robust enough to be a stand-alone company, so SPARC is spinning it off.
5twenty technology helps building owners drive efficiency through energy-related cost reductions. SPARC initially developed 5twenty to deliver energy efficiency assessments for the Department of Veterans Affairs. Since then, 5twenty has expanded into the commercial market.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement