SPARC Spins Off Energy Management Business
Software company SPARC says its energy management business, 5twenty, is robust enough to be a stand-alone company, so SPARC is spinning it off.
5twenty technology helps building owners drive efficiency through energy-related cost reductions. SPARC initially developed 5twenty to deliver energy efficiency assessments for the Department of Veterans Affairs. Since then, 5twenty has expanded into the commercial market.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room