Spark Energy Honored As 2015 Retail Energy Provider of the Year
“The award validates the hard work and effort everyone in our organization has put into growing our company and becoming a key player in the industry,” said company CEO Nathan Kroeker.
The Energy Marketing Conference is an event that brings together about 500 retail professionals in the competitive energy industry twice a year.
“The nominees for the REP of the Year award have shown tremendous gains in their respective businesses and serve as role models to other firms in the industry,” said Larry Leikin, CEO of TrustedTPV, a third-party verification provider, and co-founder of Energy Marketing Conferences.
“Spark Energy was the clear winner,” said Jack Doueck, principal of Advanced Energy Capital and co-founder of Energy Marketing Conferences. “In 2015 Spark Energy strengthened its balance sheet, grew its footprint by over 40 percent, and put together a diversified portfolio of brands. This growth benefits their customer base and allows for continued expansion in the market with competitive rates and innovative product options.”
Founded in 1999, Spark Energy currently serves residential and commercial customers in competitive markets in 16 states and serves 46 utility territories.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection