Spark Energy Honored As 2015 Retail Energy Provider of the Year
“The award validates the hard work and effort everyone in our organization has put into growing our company and becoming a key player in the industry,” said company CEO Nathan Kroeker.
The Energy Marketing Conference is an event that brings together about 500 retail professionals in the competitive energy industry twice a year.
“The nominees for the REP of the Year award have shown tremendous gains in their respective businesses and serve as role models to other firms in the industry,” said Larry Leikin, CEO of TrustedTPV, a third-party verification provider, and co-founder of Energy Marketing Conferences.
“Spark Energy was the clear winner,” said Jack Doueck, principal of Advanced Energy Capital and co-founder of Energy Marketing Conferences. “In 2015 Spark Energy strengthened its balance sheet, grew its footprint by over 40 percent, and put together a diversified portfolio of brands. This growth benefits their customer base and allows for continued expansion in the market with competitive rates and innovative product options.”
Founded in 1999, Spark Energy currently serves residential and commercial customers in competitive markets in 16 states and serves 46 utility territories.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management