Spark Energy Honored As 2015 Retail Energy Provider of the Year
“The award validates the hard work and effort everyone in our organization has put into growing our company and becoming a key player in the industry,” said company CEO Nathan Kroeker.
The Energy Marketing Conference is an event that brings together about 500 retail professionals in the competitive energy industry twice a year.
“The nominees for the REP of the Year award have shown tremendous gains in their respective businesses and serve as role models to other firms in the industry,” said Larry Leikin, CEO of TrustedTPV, a third-party verification provider, and co-founder of Energy Marketing Conferences.
“Spark Energy was the clear winner,” said Jack Doueck, principal of Advanced Energy Capital and co-founder of Energy Marketing Conferences. “In 2015 Spark Energy strengthened its balance sheet, grew its footprint by over 40 percent, and put together a diversified portfolio of brands. This growth benefits their customer base and allows for continued expansion in the market with competitive rates and innovative product options.”
Founded in 1999, Spark Energy currently serves residential and commercial customers in competitive markets in 16 states and serves 46 utility territories.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection