Spirax Offers Commercial Heat Exchanger for Hot Water
Spirax Sarco released the Spirax EasiHeat DHW heat exchanger. The company says it incorporates Spirax’ intelligent monitoring system technology and will deliver a constant supply of hot water at a stable temperature on demand – even with sudden wide load changes – for applications up to 4 million BTU’s.
The Spirax EasiHeat DHW eliminates the need for large storage volumes and is ideal for heating potable water in commercial buildings and institutions, including hospitals, schools and colleges, as well as any manufacturing process application that requires hot water.
The intelligent monitoring system enables diagnostics and delivers energy management and system performance data to the user allowing optimization of the steam system and subsequent efficiency improvements. Information can be accessed in a number of ways, remotely over the internet, through improved compatibility with existing onsite communication systems (BACnet, Modbus, etc.) or mobile devices through SMS text messaging or email.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds