SRA Provides IT Support for Portfolio Manager
IT provider SRA International was awarded a contract to provide IT support to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Climate Protection Partnership Division (CPPD) Energy Star program. The five-year agreement is valued at $38 million if all options are exercised.
The Energy Star program systems maintained by SRA enable submission of certified Energy Star products from third parties through a Qualified Products Exchange, support reporting of Energy Star certified homes, and maintain the EPA’s Portfolio Manager.
SRA will provide software engineering, systems integration, infrastructure management, website development and maintenance, and technical customer support.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement