SRA Provides IT Support for Portfolio Manager
IT provider SRA International was awarded a contract to provide IT support to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Climate Protection Partnership Division (CPPD) Energy Star program. The five-year agreement is valued at $38 million if all options are exercised.
The Energy Star program systems maintained by SRA enable submission of certified Energy Star products from third parties through a Qualified Products Exchange, support reporting of Energy Star certified homes, and maintain the EPA’s Portfolio Manager.
SRA will provide software engineering, systems integration, infrastructure management, website development and maintenance, and technical customer support.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement