SRA Provides IT Support for Portfolio Manager
IT provider SRA International was awarded a contract to provide IT support to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Climate Protection Partnership Division (CPPD) Energy Star program. The five-year agreement is valued at $38 million if all options are exercised.
The Energy Star program systems maintained by SRA enable submission of certified Energy Star products from third parties through a Qualified Products Exchange, support reporting of Energy Star certified homes, and maintain the EPA’s Portfolio Manager.
SRA will provide software engineering, systems integration, infrastructure management, website development and maintenance, and technical customer support.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology