Stadium Saves 40% on Energy with LEDs
The home field for Duke University football, Wallace Wade Stadium, will be illuminated beginning in 2016 with LED stadium lights from Ephesus Lighting.
The stadium will become the second sports field at Duke to choose Ephesus Lighting’s LED system. Last year, the stadium for the Duke women’s field hockey team switched to LED lights from Ephesus Lighting.
The LEDs being installed at Wallace Wade will provide more illumination than the previous system while requiring 40 percent less energy. The system will be operated by the Ephesus wireless control system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash