Stage Stores Hires for Lighting Maintenance, Electrical Services
Action Services Group, a US lighting maintenance and electrical services company, won a contract with Stage Stores for interior lighting maintenance for three of its retail brands: Bealls, Goody’s and Peebles with store locations across the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
The on-demand lighting services provided by Action Services Group include a ballast replacement program involving the capturing of individual store lighting asset-data and inventorying of lighting components, via Action Service Group’s enterprise management system – ServicePoint Solutions. The ballast replacement program will eliminate store management’s time in supervising inventory as well as reduce return service trip charges due to previous lack of store lighting-component inventory on hand at time of services.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection