Stage Stores Hires for Lighting Maintenance, Electrical Services
Action Services Group, a US lighting maintenance and electrical services company, won a contract with Stage Stores for interior lighting maintenance for three of its retail brands: Bealls, Goody’s and Peebles with store locations across the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
The on-demand lighting services provided by Action Services Group include a ballast replacement program involving the capturing of individual store lighting asset-data and inventorying of lighting components, via Action Service Group’s enterprise management system – ServicePoint Solutions. The ballast replacement program will eliminate store management’s time in supervising inventory as well as reduce return service trip charges due to previous lack of store lighting-component inventory on hand at time of services.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions