Stage Stores Hires for Lighting Maintenance, Electrical Services
Action Services Group, a US lighting maintenance and electrical services company, won a contract with Stage Stores for interior lighting maintenance for three of its retail brands: Bealls, Goody’s and Peebles with store locations across the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
The on-demand lighting services provided by Action Services Group include a ballast replacement program involving the capturing of individual store lighting asset-data and inventorying of lighting components, via Action Service Group’s enterprise management system – ServicePoint Solutions. The ballast replacement program will eliminate store management’s time in supervising inventory as well as reduce return service trip charges due to previous lack of store lighting-component inventory on hand at time of services.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management