Stem Closes $27M Financing Round
Constellation Technology Ventures, Total Energy Ventures, GE, Iberdrola and Angeleno Group are investing in Stem to close out a $27 million Series B round.
Constellation Technology Ventures says energy storage is becoming increasingly important.
Total Energy Ventures will help Stem expand its reach with channel partners and several international opportunities.
Stem’s technology combines advanced energy storage and real-time data analytics to help businesses manage energy costs. Stem’s system automatically draws on stored energy to shave peak loads before they can impact customers’ electricity bills.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year