Stem Installs Energy Storage for Adobe
Stem is going to install its energy storage and real-time data analytics system in Adobe’s historic Baker and Hamilton Building in San Francisco, the oldest LEED platinum building in the world.
The system will automatically respond to spikes in the building’s electricity use, drawing on previously stored power to reduce Adobe’s energy costs. Adobe will be able to take advantage of Stem’s utility capacity relief programs to help stabilize local grid operations during times of peak demand.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book