Stem Installs Energy Storage for Adobe
Stem is going to install its energy storage and real-time data analytics system in Adobe’s historic Baker and Hamilton Building in San Francisco, the oldest LEED platinum building in the world.
The system will automatically respond to spikes in the building’s electricity use, drawing on previously stored power to reduce Adobe’s energy costs. Adobe will be able to take advantage of Stem’s utility capacity relief programs to help stabilize local grid operations during times of peak demand.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant