Stem Installs Energy Storage for Adobe
Stem is going to install its energy storage and real-time data analytics system in Adobe’s historic Baker and Hamilton Building in San Francisco, the oldest LEED platinum building in the world.
The system will automatically respond to spikes in the building’s electricity use, drawing on previously stored power to reduce Adobe’s energy costs. Adobe will be able to take advantage of Stem’s utility capacity relief programs to help stabilize local grid operations during times of peak demand.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity