Stem Installs Energy Storage for Adobe
Stem is going to install its energy storage and real-time data analytics system in Adobe’s historic Baker and Hamilton Building in San Francisco, the oldest LEED platinum building in the world.
The system will automatically respond to spikes in the building’s electricity use, drawing on previously stored power to reduce Adobe’s energy costs. Adobe will be able to take advantage of Stem’s utility capacity relief programs to help stabilize local grid operations during times of peak demand.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds