Stem Installs Energy Storage for Adobe
Stem is going to install its energy storage and real-time data analytics system in Adobe’s historic Baker and Hamilton Building in San Francisco, the oldest LEED platinum building in the world.
The system will automatically respond to spikes in the building’s electricity use, drawing on previously stored power to reduce Adobe’s energy costs. Adobe will be able to take advantage of Stem’s utility capacity relief programs to help stabilize local grid operations during times of peak demand.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards