Stem Raises $12M
Stem and Mitsui plan to collaborate on Stem’s entry into new markets by leveraging Mitsui’s customer base and sales and marketing resources. Through this investment, Mitsui will gain hands-on experience in the intelligent energy storage space.
Mitsui envisions that Stem’s business model will expand throughout the US and into international markets, delivering bill reduction and aggregated grid services for the energy future.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds