Stem ‘Virtual Power Plants’ Help California ISO
Stem is participating in the California Independent System Operator (ISO) market with distributed energy storage devices on the California grid. Host customers for the energy storage devices include the InterContinental San Francisco and InterContinental Mark Hopkins hotels.
Stem’s participating customers receive financial incentives for opting into the California ISO’s grid optimization programs. Olivine serves as the program administrator for the initiative.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds