Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
Stockton, CA, has approved use of the YgreneWorks PACE program to finance business and home energy efficiency initiatives and renewable energy and water conservation upgrades, according to the company.
Ygrene offers help with Property Assisted Clean Energy (PACE) financing. It is already used by 274 cities and counties in California and Florida and has more than $785 million of committed capital in the market. The company has approved applications for more than $1 billion dollars and 21,000 buildings.
PACE financing got a significant boost this month as the federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) said they will accept PACE loans. The concern had been that in certain instances making good on PACE loans in foreclosures could force the government to satisfy other outstanding obligations.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash