Stop the War on Coal Act of 2012 Considered
The House of Representatives will consider a package of five bills called, next week.
The package includes H.R. 3409, the Coal Miner Employment and Domestic Energy Infrastructure Protection Act; H.R. 910, Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011; H.R. 2401, Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011; H.R. 2273, Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act; and H.R. 2018, Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011, the House Natural Resources Committee blog said.
Photo: Kenn W. Kiser, smokestack at coal burning power plant in Conesville, Ohio.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash