Streams of Air ‘Spot Cool’ Individual Employees
Aqua Products’ Spot Cooling System is a chilled water air conditioning system that provides a stream of cool dry air to individual employees at their work areas. The system is designed for large areas or areas that have added heat from production.
The system can take 100 percent outside air and dehumidify and cool it by about 15 to 20° F in a single pass. The cooled air is then passed through a high pressure blower, forced down a super insulated round duct and then flows to the employee’s work area. The employee has control over the direction of the air-flow by adjusting the fitting.
The spot cooling systems was originally developed for the dry cleaning industry. Since then, it has evolved into a cooling system for any large facility.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management