Streams of Air ‘Spot Cool’ Individual Employees
Aqua Products’ Spot Cooling System is a chilled water air conditioning system that provides a stream of cool dry air to individual employees at their work areas. The system is designed for large areas or areas that have added heat from production.
The system can take 100 percent outside air and dehumidify and cool it by about 15 to 20° F in a single pass. The cooled air is then passed through a high pressure blower, forced down a super insulated round duct and then flows to the employee’s work area. The employee has control over the direction of the air-flow by adjusting the fitting.
The spot cooling systems was originally developed for the dry cleaning industry. Since then, it has evolved into a cooling system for any large facility.
Most global businesses must address thousands - if not tens of thousands - of environmental regulatory compliance obligations in order to operate. To effectively comply with all these requirements, many companies have chosen to implement an Environmental Enterprise Resource Planning System. This white paper explores best practices. Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management