Streams of Air ‘Spot Cool’ Individual Employees
Aqua Products’ Spot Cooling System is a chilled water air conditioning system that provides a stream of cool dry air to individual employees at their work areas. The system is designed for large areas or areas that have added heat from production.
The system can take 100 percent outside air and dehumidify and cool it by about 15 to 20° F in a single pass. The cooled air is then passed through a high pressure blower, forced down a super insulated round duct and then flows to the employee’s work area. The employee has control over the direction of the air-flow by adjusting the fitting.
The spot cooling systems was originally developed for the dry cleaning industry. Since then, it has evolved into a cooling system for any large facility.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power