Streams of Air ‘Spot Cool’ Individual Employees
Aqua Products’ Spot Cooling System is a chilled water air conditioning system that provides a stream of cool dry air to individual employees at their work areas. The system is designed for large areas or areas that have added heat from production.
The system can take 100 percent outside air and dehumidify and cool it by about 15 to 20° F in a single pass. The cooled air is then passed through a high pressure blower, forced down a super insulated round duct and then flows to the employee’s work area. The employee has control over the direction of the air-flow by adjusting the fitting.
The spot cooling systems was originally developed for the dry cleaning industry. Since then, it has evolved into a cooling system for any large facility.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex