Streams of Air ‘Spot Cool’ Individual Employees
Aqua Products’ Spot Cooling System is a chilled water air conditioning system that provides a stream of cool dry air to individual employees at their work areas. The system is designed for large areas or areas that have added heat from production.
The system can take 100 percent outside air and dehumidify and cool it by about 15 to 20° F in a single pass. The cooled air is then passed through a high pressure blower, forced down a super insulated round duct and then flows to the employee’s work area. The employee has control over the direction of the air-flow by adjusting the fitting.
The spot cooling systems was originally developed for the dry cleaning industry. Since then, it has evolved into a cooling system for any large facility.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape