Street Light Controls Save Energy
Hubbell Lighting rolled out a wireless lighting control product for new and existing street lights. The Hubbell Building Automation’s (HBA) wiSCAPE uses a combination of universal street light modules and connecting gateways.
Hubbel says street lights account for nearly 40 percent of a city’s electrical spending. By networking street lights, users can manage, monitor and meter each individual streetlight, and with dimming, scheduling and motion detection features, wiSCAPE reduces energy costs.
HBA’s wiSCAPE fixture modules are installed directly in any street light and don’t require the running of new wires or relay panels, and the system works with a wide variety of lighting sources including: LED, induction, MH-HPS-LPS, incandescent, halogen, and plasma.
HBA’s wiSCAPE gateway is used to combine up to 1,000 fixture modules into one wireless network. The wiSCAPE modules are supported by wiSCAPE View, the graphical system management platform that gives users the ability to remotely access multiple wiSCAPE gateways.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal