StruxureWare Monitors Power for Data Centers
Schneider Electric added StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert Data Center Edition to its StruxureWare software suite to ensure reliable power distribution infrastructure in data centers.
The software is designed to help decrease the number of unplanned power outages, reduce the duration of those that do occur, improve the effectiveness of maintenance activities, optimize power loading of key equipment, improve power distribution efficiency, and facilitate pay-by-use energy billing.
The software actively monitors and analyzes electrical power distribution infrastructure, including MV, LV, and IT floor power.
In addition to providing capabilities to help data center operators identify and respond to power system events, the software has modules to implement a full range of features for alarming, power quality analysis, UPS & Branch Circuit system capacity management, automated generator test reporting, PUE metrics reporting, and power system losses financial impact analysis. The software also offers web services integration capabilities, making it easier to connect to the facility’s existing infrastructure investments.
StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert Data Center Edition also can monitor branch circuit energy usage for billing purposes, allowing usage metrics to be exported to billing software.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management