StruxureWare Monitors Power for Data Centers
Schneider Electric added StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert Data Center Edition to its StruxureWare software suite to ensure reliable power distribution infrastructure in data centers.
The software is designed to help decrease the number of unplanned power outages, reduce the duration of those that do occur, improve the effectiveness of maintenance activities, optimize power loading of key equipment, improve power distribution efficiency, and facilitate pay-by-use energy billing.
The software actively monitors and analyzes electrical power distribution infrastructure, including MV, LV, and IT floor power.
In addition to providing capabilities to help data center operators identify and respond to power system events, the software has modules to implement a full range of features for alarming, power quality analysis, UPS & Branch Circuit system capacity management, automated generator test reporting, PUE metrics reporting, and power system losses financial impact analysis. The software also offers web services integration capabilities, making it easier to connect to the facility’s existing infrastructure investments.
StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert Data Center Edition also can monitor branch circuit energy usage for billing purposes, allowing usage metrics to be exported to billing software.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash