Studies Show 30 Percent Energy Reductions
SensorSuite Inc. says its intelligent sensor technology and cloud software are reducing power consumption for more than 1.7 million square feet of commercial real estate. Major hotels and commercial clients have reduced heating and cooling energy costs by up to 20 to 30 percent in buildings outfitted with the system.
The heart of the company’s technology is the SuiteStat° smart thermostat, an unobtrusive, intelligent device that attaches to new or existing thermostats.
SensorSuite wireless sensors monitor temperature, CO2 levels, occupancy, and power consumption in any large or small space to save energy. Employees or building managers can quickly personalize spaces for comfort and energy savings with a few clicks from any smartphone or web browser.
Notable case studies include a large property management company, which reduced energy usage in a 350 suite (250,000 square feet) apartment building in Toronto by 35 percent, achieving a return on investment of 18 months.
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room