Studies Show 30 Percent Energy Reductions
SensorSuite Inc. says its intelligent sensor technology and cloud software are reducing power consumption for more than 1.7 million square feet of commercial real estate. Major hotels and commercial clients have reduced heating and cooling energy costs by up to 20 to 30 percent in buildings outfitted with the system.
The heart of the company’s technology is the SuiteStat° smart thermostat, an unobtrusive, intelligent device that attaches to new or existing thermostats.
SensorSuite wireless sensors monitor temperature, CO2 levels, occupancy, and power consumption in any large or small space to save energy. Employees or building managers can quickly personalize spaces for comfort and energy savings with a few clicks from any smartphone or web browser.
Notable case studies include a large property management company, which reduced energy usage in a 350 suite (250,000 square feet) apartment building in Toronto by 35 percent, achieving a return on investment of 18 months.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement