Studies Show 30 Percent Energy Reductions
SensorSuite Inc. says its intelligent sensor technology and cloud software are reducing power consumption for more than 1.7 million square feet of commercial real estate. Major hotels and commercial clients have reduced heating and cooling energy costs by up to 20 to 30 percent in buildings outfitted with the system.
The heart of the company’s technology is the SuiteStat° smart thermostat, an unobtrusive, intelligent device that attaches to new or existing thermostats.
SensorSuite wireless sensors monitor temperature, CO2 levels, occupancy, and power consumption in any large or small space to save energy. Employees or building managers can quickly personalize spaces for comfort and energy savings with a few clicks from any smartphone or web browser.
Notable case studies include a large property management company, which reduced energy usage in a 350 suite (250,000 square feet) apartment building in Toronto by 35 percent, achieving a return on investment of 18 months.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards