Sun Powers This Commercial LED
Decorative LED lighting fixtures and arm options for solar-powered, outdoor commercial lights comprise Hampton, Liberty, and Parkridge pendant style luminaires; traditional post top Acorn luminaire; and decorative, powder-coated arms.
The series is a system that creates a customized outdoor solar lighting solution. The new offerings are designed for a variety of commercial applications, including lighting for streets, boardwalks, parks, recreational areas, parks and commercial complexes. The system is configured to save energy with dimming when full light is not required. The battery enclosure and PV module mounts to any pole. Additional options include motion detection and wireless remote.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management