Sun Powers This Commercial LED
Decorative LED lighting fixtures and arm options for solar-powered, outdoor commercial lights comprise Hampton, Liberty, and Parkridge pendant style luminaires; traditional post top Acorn luminaire; and decorative, powder-coated arms.
The series is a system that creates a customized outdoor solar lighting solution. The new offerings are designed for a variety of commercial applications, including lighting for streets, boardwalks, parks, recreational areas, parks and commercial complexes. The system is configured to save energy with dimming when full light is not required. The battery enclosure and PV module mounts to any pole. Additional options include motion detection and wireless remote.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase