Sun Powers This Commercial LED
Decorative LED lighting fixtures and arm options for solar-powered, outdoor commercial lights comprise Hampton, Liberty, and Parkridge pendant style luminaires; traditional post top Acorn luminaire; and decorative, powder-coated arms.
The series is a system that creates a customized outdoor solar lighting solution. The new offerings are designed for a variety of commercial applications, including lighting for streets, boardwalks, parks, recreational areas, parks and commercial complexes. The system is configured to save energy with dimming when full light is not required. The battery enclosure and PV module mounts to any pole. Additional options include motion detection and wireless remote.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement