Sundance Film Festival Theater Goes Solar
Suniva says its solar modules are powering Park City, Utah’s 85,000-sq-foot Municipal Athletic & Recreation Center, which is home to the Sundance Film Festival theater.
Sourced by Russell Pacific, Alpenglow Solar engineered and installed the Suniva array, using its Optimus module line. Solectria inverters and a monitoring system by SolrenView complete the system. This solar project is slated to offset 20 percent of the building’s energy consumption.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers