SunEdison Manufactures 1 GW of Solar Modules in 3 Years
SunEdison says it has shipped over 1 GW of Silvantis solar PV modules, making the company one of the top five solar module manufacturers in the world. Growth over three years was driven by strong demand from the company’s utility and commercial business groups.
Production of solar modules is a key element in the vertical integration of SunEdison’s energy business. SunEdison produces the silicon, specifies the technology and production of solar modules, develops business across global market segments, and provides ongoing monitoring of completed solar power plants. To limit its capital outlay, SunEdison partners with experienced contract manufacturers who assemble its modules to specification.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards