SunEdison Signs Purchase Agreement with NEXTracker
SunEdison awarded a master services agreement to NEXTracker for the purchase of up to 1.85 GW of trackers for the company’s ground-mounted projects worldwide over the next three years.
SunEdison says the NEXTracker platform helps its systems generate more power, while reducing the total cost of ownership. SunEdison currently has multiple solar power plants that use NEXTracker, including a 73 MW project under construction in Chile.
With far fewer piers and simplified assembly steps compared to linked-row trackers, NEXTracker says it is particularly well suited for “lean construction” techniques. Certified to UL 2703 requirements, NEXTracker eliminates separate grounding materials.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape