SunEdison Signs Purchase Agreement with NEXTracker
SunEdison awarded a master services agreement to NEXTracker for the purchase of up to 1.85 GW of trackers for the company’s ground-mounted projects worldwide over the next three years.
SunEdison says the NEXTracker platform helps its systems generate more power, while reducing the total cost of ownership. SunEdison currently has multiple solar power plants that use NEXTracker, including a 73 MW project under construction in Chile.
With far fewer piers and simplified assembly steps compared to linked-row trackers, NEXTracker says it is particularly well suited for “lean construction” techniques. Certified to UL 2703 requirements, NEXTracker eliminates separate grounding materials.
As the requests for sustainability data increase, the sustainability reporting chain becomes more complex. Understanding how to streamline your reporting chain is essential for keeping pace with these demands. The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain White Paper explores how to help simplify this increasingly complex process and optimize your reporting. Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management