Suniva Opens Second Manufacturing Facility
Suniva, a metro-Atlanta based manufacturer of crystalline silicon solar cells and modules, is opening a second US manufacturing facility, to be located in Saginaw Township, Mich.
Construction will begin in August, with production in the fourth quarter of 2014, providing up to 200 MW of additional capacity.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles