Suniva Powers Florida Water Treatment Plant
Suniva says its OPTimus crystalline silicon solar cells and modules are powering a new solar-powered water treatment plant in Coleman, Fla.
In addition to purchasing Suniva solar modules, the city of Coleman hired engineering firm Mittauer and Associates; general contractor ECO-2000; and solar installer JSG Solar for the project.
The team applied for and received renewable energy grant money for the solar power system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds