Suniva Solar Modules Power Whole Foods Market
A Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas, features a 186 kW solar PV array consisting of Suniva’s OPTimus PV modules
Austin-based Freedom Solar Power designed and installed the array, complete with a highly visible roof-mounted solar awning, and in-lobby monitoring system.
The system will meet Whole Foods‘ 2015 goal of reducing the building’s energy consumption by 25 percent per square foot.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement