Suniva Solar Modules Power Whole Foods Market
A Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas, features a 186 kW solar PV array consisting of Suniva’s OPTimus PV modules
Austin-based Freedom Solar Power designed and installed the array, complete with a highly visible roof-mounted solar awning, and in-lobby monitoring system.
The system will meet Whole Foods‘ 2015 goal of reducing the building’s energy consumption by 25 percent per square foot.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management