Suniva Solar Modules Power Whole Foods Market
A Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas, features a 186 kW solar PV array consisting of Suniva’s OPTimus PV modules
Austin-based Freedom Solar Power designed and installed the array, complete with a highly visible roof-mounted solar awning, and in-lobby monitoring system.
The system will meet Whole Foods‘ 2015 goal of reducing the building’s energy consumption by 25 percent per square foot.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide