Suniva Solar Modules Power Whole Foods Market
A Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas, features a 186 kW solar PV array consisting of Suniva’s OPTimus PV modules
Austin-based Freedom Solar Power designed and installed the array, complete with a highly visible roof-mounted solar awning, and in-lobby monitoring system.
The system will meet Whole Foods‘ 2015 goal of reducing the building’s energy consumption by 25 percent per square foot.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds