Suniva Solar Modules Power Whole Foods Market
A Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas, features a 186 kW solar PV array consisting of Suniva’s OPTimus PV modules
Austin-based Freedom Solar Power designed and installed the array, complete with a highly visible roof-mounted solar awning, and in-lobby monitoring system.
The system will meet Whole Foods‘ 2015 goal of reducing the building’s energy consumption by 25 percent per square foot.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement