Suniva, Technology Credit Offer PV Financing
Suniva, an Atlanta based manufacturer of solar cells and modules, and Technology Credit Corporation (TCC), a privately held financial services firm, are partnering to offer financing to Suniva customers.
Target customers include community non-profit organizations such as schools, houses of worship, homeowners associations and health service providers.
TCC has more than 300 commercial PV systems in its portfolio. The firm’s financing approach incorporates leases and power purchase agreements (PPAs), but with the end goal of the customer owning the solar system.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Planning for a Sustainable Future