Suniva, Technology Credit Offer PV Financing
Suniva, an Atlanta based manufacturer of solar cells and modules, and Technology Credit Corporation (TCC), a privately held financial services firm, are partnering to offer financing to Suniva customers.
Target customers include community non-profit organizations such as schools, houses of worship, homeowners associations and health service providers.
TCC has more than 300 commercial PV systems in its portfolio. The firm’s financing approach incorporates leases and power purchase agreements (PPAs), but with the end goal of the customer owning the solar system.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions