Suniva, Technology Credit Offer PV Financing
Suniva, an Atlanta based manufacturer of solar cells and modules, and Technology Credit Corporation (TCC), a privately held financial services firm, are partnering to offer financing to Suniva customers.
Target customers include community non-profit organizations such as schools, houses of worship, homeowners associations and health service providers.
TCC has more than 300 commercial PV systems in its portfolio. The firm’s financing approach incorporates leases and power purchase agreements (PPAs), but with the end goal of the customer owning the solar system.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide