Suniva, Technology Credit Offer PV Financing
Suniva, an Atlanta based manufacturer of solar cells and modules, and Technology Credit Corporation (TCC), a privately held financial services firm, are partnering to offer financing to Suniva customers.
Target customers include community non-profit organizations such as schools, houses of worship, homeowners associations and health service providers.
TCC has more than 300 commercial PV systems in its portfolio. The firm’s financing approach incorporates leases and power purchase agreements (PPAs), but with the end goal of the customer owning the solar system.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies