Suniva, Technology Credit Offer PV Financing
Suniva, an Atlanta based manufacturer of solar cells and modules, and Technology Credit Corporation (TCC), a privately held financial services firm, are partnering to offer financing to Suniva customers.
Target customers include community non-profit organizations such as schools, houses of worship, homeowners associations and health service providers.
TCC has more than 300 commercial PV systems in its portfolio. The firm’s financing approach incorporates leases and power purchase agreements (PPAs), but with the end goal of the customer owning the solar system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy