Sunwave, Ideal Power Work Together on Energy Storage
The Sunwave Energy Efficiency division of ONEnergy has selected Ideal Power‘s power conversion systems (PCS) for use in its line of energy storage systems to be launched in Canada and select US states beginning in mid-2015.
Ideal Power’s products will be included in certain Sunwave energy storage systems that address multiple commercial and industrial applications including demand charge management, peak shaving, off-peak energy storage, renewables integration, power quality and emergency backup systems.
Ideal Power expects this agreement to promote further adoption of its power conversion systems in the energy storage sector. Ideal Power’s grid resilient power conversion systems, based on its patented Power Packet Switching Architecture (PPSA), enable the integration of multiple power sources including solar PV, battery storage and conventional generators for flexible energy on-grid or off-grid.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds