SUNY Maritime Creates UtiliVisor Operations Center
Energy advisory firm UtiliVisor formed a partnership with SUNY Maritime College to facilitate the implementation of energy efficiency measures at SUNY’s facilities in Throggs Neck, NY.
UtiliVisor offers energy monitoring and submetering services through a web-based, networked system built on open standards that works in real time to collect and format data, monitor operations and equipment errors and deliver alerts and alarms.
As part of the partnership, Maritime will install a UtiliVisor operations center at the school. Maritime’s faculty and students will be trained to run the operations center, which also will be used to teach cadets the theoretical aspects of HVAC systems and the analysis of those systems in actual buildings.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement