SUNY Maritime Creates UtiliVisor Operations Center
Energy advisory firm UtiliVisor formed a partnership with SUNY Maritime College to facilitate the implementation of energy efficiency measures at SUNY’s facilities in Throggs Neck, NY.
UtiliVisor offers energy monitoring and submetering services through a web-based, networked system built on open standards that works in real time to collect and format data, monitor operations and equipment errors and deliver alerts and alarms.
As part of the partnership, Maritime will install a UtiliVisor operations center at the school. Maritime’s faculty and students will be trained to run the operations center, which also will be used to teach cadets the theoretical aspects of HVAC systems and the analysis of those systems in actual buildings.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals