SUNY Maritime Creates UtiliVisor Operations Center
Energy advisory firm UtiliVisor formed a partnership with SUNY Maritime College to facilitate the implementation of energy efficiency measures at SUNY’s facilities in Throggs Neck, NY.
UtiliVisor offers energy monitoring and submetering services through a web-based, networked system built on open standards that works in real time to collect and format data, monitor operations and equipment errors and deliver alerts and alarms.
As part of the partnership, Maritime will install a UtiliVisor operations center at the school. Maritime’s faculty and students will be trained to run the operations center, which also will be used to teach cadets the theoretical aspects of HVAC systems and the analysis of those systems in actual buildings.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management