SUNY Maritime Creates UtiliVisor Operations Center
Energy advisory firm UtiliVisor formed a partnership with SUNY Maritime College to facilitate the implementation of energy efficiency measures at SUNY’s facilities in Throggs Neck, NY.
UtiliVisor offers energy monitoring and submetering services through a web-based, networked system built on open standards that works in real time to collect and format data, monitor operations and equipment errors and deliver alerts and alarms.
As part of the partnership, Maritime will install a UtiliVisor operations center at the school. Maritime’s faculty and students will be trained to run the operations center, which also will be used to teach cadets the theoretical aspects of HVAC systems and the analysis of those systems in actual buildings.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity