Superior Energy Performance has New Website
Superior Energy Performance (SEP) unveiled its new website, which is a resource for manufacturers who want to prove their achievements in energy management and lower plant energy costs. SEP is a certification program and process applicable to facilities of all sizes in all manufacturing sectors. The site can be found at http://superiorenergyperformance.energy.gov/.
Facilities with a strong record of energy savings can begin the SEP certification process, while others may use the SEP process to strengthen energy management skills and build toward certification.
An average investment payback occurs in about of 1.7 years. No-cost and low-cost operational measures have posted annual savings ranging from $87,000 to $984,000.
The DOE’s Advanced Manufacturing Office’s Technical Assistance program worked with the US Council for Energy Efficient Manufacturing and the American National Standards Institute and the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board to develop SEP as a transparent system for certifying improvements in energy performance and management practices.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Combined Heat and Power