Superior Energy Performance has New Website
Superior Energy Performance (SEP) unveiled its new website, which is a resource for manufacturers who want to prove their achievements in energy management and lower plant energy costs. SEP is a certification program and process applicable to facilities of all sizes in all manufacturing sectors. The site can be found at http://superiorenergyperformance.energy.gov/.
Facilities with a strong record of energy savings can begin the SEP certification process, while others may use the SEP process to strengthen energy management skills and build toward certification.
An average investment payback occurs in about of 1.7 years. No-cost and low-cost operational measures have posted annual savings ranging from $87,000 to $984,000.
The DOE’s Advanced Manufacturing Office’s Technical Assistance program worked with the US Council for Energy Efficient Manufacturing and the American National Standards Institute and the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board to develop SEP as a transparent system for certifying improvements in energy performance and management practices.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year