Surge Protector Comes with Replaceable Modules
Intermatic released a surge protective device for light commercial applications.
The device has the added feature of three consumable modules; in the event one module is compromised, it can be replaced with one of the others.
Power and protection status lights let the user know when surge protection has been compromised and the consumable module needs to be replaced, ensuring that surge protection remains viable.
The surge protecter with consumable modules provides six modes of protection (L1-N, L2-N, L1-G, L2-G, N-G, L1-L2) and is appropriate for residential and light commercial applications, including:
- Security systems
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Fax machines
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles