SustainCo Wins $130,000 Energy Management Contract
SustainCo Solutions & Services was awarded a contract worth over $130,000 by construction company Pomerleau for an energy management and control system for Canadian Forces Base – Halifax (CFB).
The energy management and control system will manage the environmental conditions of the CFB building and proactively report any problems to the building operators.
The work details include providing the building automation system (BAS) equipment as well as installation and commissioning of the system. The BAS manages the air-handling units, primary heating system, room controls for ventilation and heating, and networking to the central BAS across the CFB Halifax network.
The work is expected to commence in January 2015 and be completed in September 2015. Work will be managed out of the SustainCo Halifax office.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year