SustainCo Wins $550,000 Energy Management Contract
SustainCo Solutions & Services, through its operating group VCI Controls, has substantially completed a series of contracts and work orders worth over $550,000 for Defence Construction Canada.
The work included roof replacement, HVAC upgrades, cooling tower maintenance and generator repairs. In addition, SustainCo has a standing offer to provide HVAC Services, BAS controls, electrical services, millwrighting, and insulation, as required from time to time. Work commenced in August 2014.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws