SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls
SustainCo, through its operating group VCI Controls, has been awarded a contract worth over $575,000 by Dependable Mechanical Systems. Work has commenced for energy management controls for Phase II of the redevelopment of Kipling Acres Homes for the Aged, a City of Toronto property.
SustainCo had previously completed work on Phase I and has been contracted to execute Phase II, which incorporates energy management controls in an addition to the facility. These controls include energy efficiency hot water in floor heating for both perimeter and interior heating, and in conjunction with Heat Recovery Roof Ventilation Units. SustainCo is using Open Protocol Honeywell BACnet Building Automation System to interface with equipment.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management