Sylvania A-line Energy Star Certified
Osram Sylvania says the Sylvania A-line low cost line-up of LED replacements for 40 and 60-watt incandescent bulbs now meet the energy efficiency and performance criteria of the Energy Star program.
The qualified bulbs are now eligible for utility rebates. Sylvania A-line LED bulbs offer a long-life, energy-efficient alternative to traditional lighting sources such as incandescent, halogen and compact fluorescent light bulbs. Featuring the familiar shape of incandescent light sources, SYLVANIA A-line low cost LED bulbs provide up to 85 percent energy savings over traditional incandescent bulbs.
The bulbs have a rated life of 25,000 hours and last up to 25 times longer than traditional incandescent light sources. The bulbs are designed for use in table lamps, downlights, pendant fixtures and wall sconces. They bulbs feature no warm-up time, instant-on with full light output and stable color. The products contain no mercury, lead or other hazardous materials.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management