Sylvania A-line Energy Star Certified
Osram Sylvania says the Sylvania A-line low cost line-up of LED replacements for 40 and 60-watt incandescent bulbs now meet the energy efficiency and performance criteria of the Energy Star program.
The qualified bulbs are now eligible for utility rebates. Sylvania A-line LED bulbs offer a long-life, energy-efficient alternative to traditional lighting sources such as incandescent, halogen and compact fluorescent light bulbs. Featuring the familiar shape of incandescent light sources, SYLVANIA A-line low cost LED bulbs provide up to 85 percent energy savings over traditional incandescent bulbs.
The bulbs have a rated life of 25,000 hours and last up to 25 times longer than traditional incandescent light sources. The bulbs are designed for use in table lamps, downlights, pendant fixtures and wall sconces. They bulbs feature no warm-up time, instant-on with full light output and stable color. The products contain no mercury, lead or other hazardous materials.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Combined Heat and Power
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement