Taking Complexity Out of LED Retrofits
Leapfrog Lighting’s new managed LED retrofit service was developed for businesses ready to convert to LED lighting. The Leapfrog Lighting No-Trouble LED Retrofit bundles a site assessment, savings and payback report, planning, installation, rebate management and warranty management.
According to Leapfrog, a typical small business case analysis finds that an install of 100 LED lamps, replacing equivalent halogen bulbs in a retail store, results in overall savings per year of $2,906 in energy costs, based on 11 cents per kWh.
Although the Leapfrog Lighting No-Trouble Retrofit can be customized to use any LED bulb or fixture, the program is designed around Leapfrog’s own manufactured spec-quality lighting.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future