Tax Collector’s Office Virtualizes IT Management, Saves Energy
Florida’s Citrus County Tax Collector’s Office will simplify IT management and reduce energy costs by upgrading its traditional desktop computing to Thinspace Technology‘s desktop virtualization.
The Tax Collector’s Office will use desktop virtualization to provide computing capabilities for its employees to perform tax collection, form preparation and other information processing work. Using a centrally managed approach to administer employee desktops will simplify and streamline the management of computing operations within the department and will also lower energy consumption.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash