TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
Research and Markets has released a study by TechNavio on the global commercial air conditioner market. The report says that smart HVAC will be a market driver, despite high initial costs and the need for routine adjustments. Datacenter growth also will be a key driver for the market.
An obstacle going forward will be the availability of power supplies in developing markets. In countries with developed markets, stringent regulatory standards and rising competition will be challenges.
The key players in the commercial sector are Carrier, Daikin Industries, Hitachi, LG Electronics, Emerson, Blue Star, GE, Johnson Controls, Panasonic, Airdale, Lennox, Mitsubishi Electric and Rheem, the report says.
Portable commercial air conditioners serve a valuable role – but should be considered carefully. A white paper from MovinCool is highlighted in this post.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws