TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
Research and Markets has released a study by TechNavio on the global commercial air conditioner market. The report says that smart HVAC will be a market driver, despite high initial costs and the need for routine adjustments. Datacenter growth also will be a key driver for the market.
An obstacle going forward will be the availability of power supplies in developing markets. In countries with developed markets, stringent regulatory standards and rising competition will be challenges.
The key players in the commercial sector are Carrier, Daikin Industries, Hitachi, LG Electronics, Emerson, Blue Star, GE, Johnson Controls, Panasonic, Airdale, Lennox, Mitsubishi Electric and Rheem, the report says.
Portable commercial air conditioners serve a valuable role – but should be considered carefully. A white paper from MovinCool is highlighted in this post.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection