TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
Research and Markets has released a study by TechNavio on the global commercial air conditioner market. The report says that smart HVAC will be a market driver, despite high initial costs and the need for routine adjustments. Datacenter growth also will be a key driver for the market.
An obstacle going forward will be the availability of power supplies in developing markets. In countries with developed markets, stringent regulatory standards and rising competition will be challenges.
The key players in the commercial sector are Carrier, Daikin Industries, Hitachi, LG Electronics, Emerson, Blue Star, GE, Johnson Controls, Panasonic, Airdale, Lennox, Mitsubishi Electric and Rheem, the report says.
Portable commercial air conditioners serve a valuable role – but should be considered carefully. A white paper from MovinCool is highlighted in this post.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- There’s Money in the Trash