Telkonet Creates Mobile Energy Monitoring Apps
Telkonet launched EcoCentral Virtual Engineer mobile applications for iOS and Android phones. The native apps were internally created by Telkonet’s software engineers. The apps enable control of Telkonet’s EcoSmart platform for energy and operational management as well as monitoring and controlling HVAC, plug load and lighting.
Version 1.0 of the EcoCentral Virtual Engineer mobile app is now available via Google Play Store and Apple’s iTunes. Users who download the free app will be able to access their EcoCentral account and monitor their EcoSmart energy management systems in real time.
Features of the mobile apps include:
- Device Monitoring and Management
- Report Access
- Alert Review and Response
- Site Analysis and Comparison
- Performance Review
- Environmental Conditions
EcoCentral Virtual Engineer previously accommodated interactivity via the use of personal computers and tablets only.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Planning for a Sustainable Future