Telkonet, Evolutix Secure Hilton Barra Hotel Project in Rio de Janeiro
Telkonet’s EcoSmart technology has been selected for installation in the new Hilton Barra hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Telkonet’s channel partner Evolutix helped win the contract. The energy management system will be installed in 298 guest rooms where it is projected to reduce energy consumption and equipment runtime by up to 45 percent, achieving project payback in as little as 18 months.
Installation of the EcoSmart system will begin in September 2014. The Hilton Barra will open in November 2014.
The Hilton Barra, Rio de Janeiro is the first, newly constructed property for Hilton Hotels & Resorts in Latin America and is located close to the planned Olympic Park.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management