Telkonet, Evolutix Secure Hilton Barra Hotel Project in Rio de Janeiro
Telkonet’s EcoSmart technology has been selected for installation in the new Hilton Barra hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Telkonet’s channel partner Evolutix helped win the contract. The energy management system will be installed in 298 guest rooms where it is projected to reduce energy consumption and equipment runtime by up to 45 percent, achieving project payback in as little as 18 months.
Installation of the EcoSmart system will begin in September 2014. The Hilton Barra will open in November 2014.
The Hilton Barra, Rio de Janeiro is the first, newly constructed property for Hilton Hotels & Resorts in Latin America and is located close to the planned Olympic Park.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings