Telkonet, Evolutix Secure Hilton Barra Hotel Project in Rio de Janeiro
Telkonet’s EcoSmart technology has been selected for installation in the new Hilton Barra hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Telkonet’s channel partner Evolutix helped win the contract. The energy management system will be installed in 298 guest rooms where it is projected to reduce energy consumption and equipment runtime by up to 45 percent, achieving project payback in as little as 18 months.
Installation of the EcoSmart system will begin in September 2014. The Hilton Barra will open in November 2014.
The Hilton Barra, Rio de Janeiro is the first, newly constructed property for Hilton Hotels & Resorts in Latin America and is located close to the planned Olympic Park.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year