Telkonet, Evolutix Win Contract with Miami Marriott
The JW Marriott Miami hotel selected Telkonet’s EcoSmart energy management system to be installed in 307 guest rooms to reduce energy consumption.
According to a recent EnergyStar report, on average, America’s 47,000 hotels spend $2,196 per available room each year on energy; this represents about 6 percent of all operating costs, says Telkonet, adding that its EcoSmart energy management system reduces energy consumption and run-time by 20-45 percent.
Telkonet’s new partner Evolutix helped secure the Miami contract. Installation of the units will begin August 3, 2014.
The entire EcoSmart platform will connect to the hotel’s existing property management system.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement