Telkonet Targets Brazil
Telkonet announced a partnership with Evolutix, an engineering company in Brazil. The partners intend to supply Telkonet‘s EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System to the Brazilian market.
Evolutix focuses on commercial building projects that require the design and implementation of intelligent systems for building infrastructure, power grids, and lighting that minimize energy use.
Brazil is an emerging market for energy conservation. There are many government projects that have funding to improve energy efficiency. In addition, the Brazilian Olympic Committee is requiring LEED certification, as regulated by the US Green Building Council, for all their building projects leading up to the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. And the Brazilian Football Federation has promised that 2014 will be the first “Green World Cup.” The Brazilian Development Bank underwrites that promise with up to $400 million available for financing new venues needed for these events.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management