Telkonet Targets Brazil
Telkonet announced a partnership with Evolutix, an engineering company in Brazil. The partners intend to supply Telkonet‘s EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System to the Brazilian market.
Evolutix focuses on commercial building projects that require the design and implementation of intelligent systems for building infrastructure, power grids, and lighting that minimize energy use.
Brazil is an emerging market for energy conservation. There are many government projects that have funding to improve energy efficiency. In addition, the Brazilian Olympic Committee is requiring LEED certification, as regulated by the US Green Building Council, for all their building projects leading up to the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. And the Brazilian Football Federation has promised that 2014 will be the first “Green World Cup.” The Brazilian Development Bank underwrites that promise with up to $400 million available for financing new venues needed for these events.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex