Telkonet Targets Brazil
Telkonet announced a partnership with Evolutix, an engineering company in Brazil. The partners intend to supply Telkonet‘s EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System to the Brazilian market.
Evolutix focuses on commercial building projects that require the design and implementation of intelligent systems for building infrastructure, power grids, and lighting that minimize energy use.
Brazil is an emerging market for energy conservation. There are many government projects that have funding to improve energy efficiency. In addition, the Brazilian Olympic Committee is requiring LEED certification, as regulated by the US Green Building Council, for all their building projects leading up to the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. And the Brazilian Football Federation has promised that 2014 will be the first “Green World Cup.” The Brazilian Development Bank underwrites that promise with up to $400 million available for financing new venues needed for these events.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Building Energy Intelligence
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management