Telkonet Targets Brazil
Telkonet announced a partnership with Evolutix, an engineering company in Brazil. The partners intend to supply Telkonet‘s EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System to the Brazilian market.
Evolutix focuses on commercial building projects that require the design and implementation of intelligent systems for building infrastructure, power grids, and lighting that minimize energy use.
Brazil is an emerging market for energy conservation. There are many government projects that have funding to improve energy efficiency. In addition, the Brazilian Olympic Committee is requiring LEED certification, as regulated by the US Green Building Council, for all their building projects leading up to the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. And the Brazilian Football Federation has promised that 2014 will be the first “Green World Cup.” The Brazilian Development Bank underwrites that promise with up to $400 million available for financing new venues needed for these events.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide