Temperature Controller Prevents Equipment Overheating
Oven Industries, which supplies custom temperature controllers and sensors for a variety of corporate clients – aerospace, automotive, biomedical, and semiconductor – says its 5R7-001 temperature controller helps transition between heating and cooling devices and serves as the commander of thermoelectric modules.
With the included PC software, users can control temperature configurations, and the software enables the temperature controller to operate as a stand-alone unit. A computer can also be connected to the device, for retrieving data.
Delivering a load current of .1 to 25 Amps, the controller is RoHS compliant, allowing for a set temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees Celsius.
For energy managers, some uses of temperature controllers include:
- Embedded temperature control for commercial boiler systems
- BTU temperature measurement controller for LP energy content
- Controllers for renewable energy harvesting, including wind, solar and hydroelectric
A spokeswoman for Oven Industries said clients purchase temperature controllers so their industrial machinery doesn’t overheat, and they can bring temperatures up or down more quickly.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- BuildingIQ Security
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement