Temperature Controller Prevents Equipment Overheating
Oven Industries, which supplies custom temperature controllers and sensors for a variety of corporate clients – aerospace, automotive, biomedical, and semiconductor – says its 5R7-001 temperature controller helps transition between heating and cooling devices and serves as the commander of thermoelectric modules.
With the included PC software, users can control temperature configurations, and the software enables the temperature controller to operate as a stand-alone unit. A computer can also be connected to the device, for retrieving data.
Delivering a load current of .1 to 25 Amps, the controller is RoHS compliant, allowing for a set temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees Celsius.
For energy managers, some uses of temperature controllers include:
- Embedded temperature control for commercial boiler systems
- BTU temperature measurement controller for LP energy content
- Controllers for renewable energy harvesting, including wind, solar and hydroelectric
A spokeswoman for Oven Industries said clients purchase temperature controllers so their industrial machinery doesn’t overheat, and they can bring temperatures up or down more quickly.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Combined Heat and Power