Tendril Warns Customers of High Utility Bills
Tendril can now deliver high-bill alerts to any North American energy consumer. Tendril’s Proactive High Bill Notifications can accurately circumvent the need for smart meter interval data on historical energy consumption.
In more extreme weather, energy bills can be higher than expected, even though a customer’s behavior hasn’t changed. According to Gartner, 63 percent of calls utilities receive are bill related, and each call costs about $8.50 to service. Tendril’s Proactive High Bill Notifications prompt customers to engage and reduce their power usage. Utility customers also benefit by better understanding usage drivers and by receiving personalized recommendations to reduce usage before it’s too late.
The notifications – delivered through text, email or an engagement portal depending on customer preference – show customers their usage to date and what their projected bill amount will be if no course-correction is taken.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- There’s Money in the Trash