Thermoelectric Air Conditioner Features Eco-Mode
TECA Corporation’s AHP-6200 family of thermoelectric air conditioners provides cooling performance up to 5,200 BTU/hr in the 240 VAC configurations, says the company. The AHP-6200 air conditioners include TECA’s temperature control design with Eco-Mode, which helps save energy by limiting the need for active cooling when it’s not needed. The Eco-Mode switches on passive cooling when the enclosure reaches 25°C. Active cooling begins when the enclosure reaches 35°C and, on heat/cool configurations, active heating begins when the enclosure temperature drops to 10°C.
The AHP-6200 air conditioners are designed with a low profile for more available enclosure space. High air-flow fans and high fin-density heat sinks on the cold side minimize condensation. An integral condensate removal system absorbs condensation and transports it to the hot side, where it gets evaporated into the ambient.
The AHP-6200 air conditioners are available with industrial grade or military grade sealed fans, depending on what is required by the end user’s environment. Customization is possible.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards