Thermoelectric Module is Suited for CHP Applications
GMZ Energy announced the TG16-1.0, a new thermoelectric module capable of producing twice the power of the company’s first product, the TG8.
The TG16-1.0 directly converts waste heat into usable electricity and is suited for extremely high temperature environments, such as those in boilers and furnaces. The module’s high thermal power capability enables safe operation and long-term reliability in temperature streams above 1000 degrees Celsius. GMZ Energy says the module is ideal for combined heat and power (CHP) applications where the module is directly exposed to combustion flows.
The TG16-1.0 is currently available for sampling to qualified OEM manufacturers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds