THG Energy Achieves OpenADR 2.0b Certification
THG Energy Solutions received OpenADR 2.0b certification from the OpenADR Alliance for its automated demand response system.
THG’s software as a service (SaaS) consists of a customer portal, as well as a proprietary ADR controller designed to provide commercial facilities with electricity price and event-based response capability.
The OpenADR 2.0b compliance standard streamlines the communication and signaling of price signals and demand response events to a common platform for building management and direct load control.
According to THG, most demand response is focused upon large industrial and commercial customers with loads of greater than 800 kW. THG’s ADR system can serve facilities shedding as little as 30 kW, lowering the threshold for almost any commercial sized facility.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement