THG Energy Achieves OpenADR 2.0b Certification
THG Energy Solutions received OpenADR 2.0b certification from the OpenADR Alliance for its automated demand response system.
THG’s software as a service (SaaS) consists of a customer portal, as well as a proprietary ADR controller designed to provide commercial facilities with electricity price and event-based response capability.
The OpenADR 2.0b compliance standard streamlines the communication and signaling of price signals and demand response events to a common platform for building management and direct load control.
According to THG, most demand response is focused upon large industrial and commercial customers with loads of greater than 800 kW. THG’s ADR system can serve facilities shedding as little as 30 kW, lowering the threshold for almost any commercial sized facility.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards