THG Energy Achieves OpenADR 2.0b Certification
THG Energy Solutions received OpenADR 2.0b certification from the OpenADR Alliance for its automated demand response system.
THG’s software as a service (SaaS) consists of a customer portal, as well as a proprietary ADR controller designed to provide commercial facilities with electricity price and event-based response capability.
The OpenADR 2.0b compliance standard streamlines the communication and signaling of price signals and demand response events to a common platform for building management and direct load control.
According to THG, most demand response is focused upon large industrial and commercial customers with loads of greater than 800 kW. THG’s ADR system can serve facilities shedding as little as 30 kW, lowering the threshold for almost any commercial sized facility.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement