ThyssenKrupp Elevator Monitors Energy Usage With Ecova
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas has selected energy and sustainability management company Ecova to assist it in monitoring, understanding and reducing energy use at 135 US locations.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator has implemented Ecova’s utility expense management software at its US facilities to help it better understand energy consumption and spending, using aggregated billing information that provides insights across all 135 locations.
Ecova will leverage its data-driven insights to help ThyssenKrupp Elevator reduce energy use and cost and build a foundation for driving additional improvements.
In January, Ecova said several chain restaurants are using its energy management products to identify and reduce utility costs, including Shari’s, California Pizza Kitchen and CKE Restaurants.
Last year, Ecova said its multifamily retrofit program implemented across Puget Sound Energy’s 1,020 properties resulted in more than 34 million kWh in energy savings from direct-install measures in the first five years of the program.
Germany-based ThyssenKrupp Elevator recently offered two examples of how its elevator upgrades are saving energy and money for companies, including at the Hyatt Place Hotel Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii and at the headquarters of utility RWE in Essen, Germany.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement