ThyssenKrupp Elevator Monitors Energy Usage With Ecova
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas has selected energy and sustainability management company Ecova to assist it in monitoring, understanding and reducing energy use at 135 US locations.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator has implemented Ecova’s utility expense management software at its US facilities to help it better understand energy consumption and spending, using aggregated billing information that provides insights across all 135 locations.
Ecova will leverage its data-driven insights to help ThyssenKrupp Elevator reduce energy use and cost and build a foundation for driving additional improvements.
In January, Ecova said several chain restaurants are using its energy management products to identify and reduce utility costs, including Shari’s, California Pizza Kitchen and CKE Restaurants.
Last year, Ecova said its multifamily retrofit program implemented across Puget Sound Energy’s 1,020 properties resulted in more than 34 million kWh in energy savings from direct-install measures in the first five years of the program.
Germany-based ThyssenKrupp Elevator recently offered two examples of how its elevator upgrades are saving energy and money for companies, including at the Hyatt Place Hotel Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii and at the headquarters of utility RWE in Essen, Germany.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers