TI Demos Digital Power Innovation at APEC 2015
Texas Instruments claims its analog technologies and embedded processing are driving innovation in energy management for next-generation power designs.
The semiconductor manufacturer will highlight advancements in digital power and gallium nitride (GaN) technology and debut new tools that help speed the design of power supplies for industrial applications at the upcoming Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) 2015.
TI will demonstrate the following:
- Digital power: Dynamic synchronous rectification control, end-to-end PMBus point-of-load DC/DC solutions, hardware and graphical software tools for digital power configuring and modeling, and tools for converting solar energy into electricity.
- LED lighting: An efficient, step-down, high-power LED driver with strobe and synchronization for fire alarms.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds